Due to the difficulties presented by COVID-19, OrthoRehab would like to try and make life easier for you. We will be extending our hours of operation to 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM Monday-Friday and will now be open Saturday mornings 7:00 AM – 2:00 PM. Our Edina location also has the ability to treat patients outside! Feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns.
Our Physical Therapists continue to treat patients at both our Minneapolis and Edina locations. Patients being seen in our clinics are either essential or have independently chosen to do so. Our commitment to providing a safe, clean, and healing environment has never been greater. For patients who do not yet feel comfortable being seen at either of our clinical locations, we are communicating and treating via a virtual connection. These virtual visits are referred to as TeleHealth. Our Physical Therapists have been providing TeleHealth visits now for six weeks. We are confident that your Physical Therapist can offer you great value via this virtual connection. Below is an example video of what an interaction with your Therapist over TeleHealth looks like:
As your Physical Therapy provider, we would like to let you know the additional measures we have taken to keep our patients and staff safe:
- Washing our hands before and after each patient encounter
- Using hospital grade disinfectant on knobs, counters, desks, chairs, exercise equipment, etc. – on the hour, every hour.
- Using hospital grade disinfectant on treatment tables before and after each treatment
To further ensure the safety of all, we request that our patients
- Use sanitizer before checking in for their appointment
- Reschedule their appointment if you have:
- Fever, chills
- Shortness of breath
- Had confirmed or suspected contact with someone diagnosed with the coronavirus
- If you have recently gotten back from traveling out of the country