35 Years of Nonsurgical Shoulder Care for:
- Throwing and Racquet Injury
- Rotator Cuff Tears/Injury
- Frozen Shoulder
- Underlying Neurologic Injury
- Shoulder Blade Dysfunction
- Direct access with the exception of Medicare
- Shoulder pain can be resolved 80-90% of the time with specialized physical therapy care. Your PT is YOUR choice!
"Terry Buisman and the rest of the staff gave me excellent guidance, helped me overcome adversity, and were instrumental in getting my abilities back."
Disclaimer: Results may vary from person to person
Twin Cities Shoulder Offers the Graston Technique to Accelerate Your Healing
The Graston Technique is a form of manual therapy that uses stainless steel instruments in combination with a specialized form of massage to speed up the recovery process.
The instruments are used to scan and detect injured tissues as well as to provide treatment. By using cross-friction massage to rub against the grain of scar tissue, scar tissue is broken down and
connective tissue is rearranged to promote optimum muscle and joint function in the body.
This patented technique can help with the following:
- Golfer’s Elbow, Tennis Elbow, & Overuse
- Fibromyalgia Symptoms
- Muscle & Joint Stiffness
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Scar Tissue
See brochure for more information. Schedule a 25 minute session with AnnaRose, PTA, CGP (Certified Graston Provider)