35 Years of Nonsurgical Shoulder Care for:
- Throwing and Racquet Injury
- Rotator Cuff Tears/Injury
- Frozen Shoulder
- Underlying Neurologic Injury
- Shoulder Blade Dysfunction
- Direct access with the exception of Medicare
- Shoulder pain can be resolved 80-90% of the time with specialized physical therapy care. Your PT is YOUR choice!
"Terry Buisman and the rest of the staff gave me excellent guidance, helped me overcome adversity, and were instrumental in getting my abilities back."
Disclaimer: Results may vary from person to person